The ebony wood beads in this bracelet come from the heart of the ebony tree. The center of the tree produces a dark dense wood that will actually sink in water. See the pictures. Howlite skulls, coconut wood spacers and lava rocks finish this one of kind bracelet! The skull in Buddhism is often a symbol of impermanence. A reminder to live in the present moment.
All orders include
- Small jewelry bag for storage or for gift giving
- Card describing details of the stones on your piece
- Care & "Re-cleansing" instructions
Note: We strive to choose the best crystals & stones for each piece. The bracelet you receive may look slightly different to the one shown. Natural gemstones have imperfections, but these are not considered flaws. These are natural charactersitics making each piece unique. No two bracelets will ever look the same.
Holistic Healing Disclaimer: I am not a medical practitioner. New England Knots Company is not a medical institute. All crystal healing use is purely metaphysical in nature. The metaphysical definitions here are provided as a means of education and do not imply or guarantee effect. The information given here is not to be taken as a medical diagnosis, treatment, or prescription. Those suffering from an illness should consult with their general practitioner first. Crystal healing and other types of energy work are holistic complementary healthcare, not to be considered as a substitute for conventional medicine provided by your primary physician. If you have a serious health issue, you should consult your primary healthcare physician and make complementary holistic healing just a part of a complete health care program. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your personal use or misuse of this information. You must be of legal age, 18+ or as required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
**How to measure your wrist below (Scroll down)**
Ebony Wood Impermanence Bracelet
“Winter Warm Up Sale”
- Howlite Skulls - 8mm; The skull in Buddhism is often a symbol of impermanence. A reminder to live in the present moment because nothing is permanent; everything is possible. Howlite reduces anxiety, stress & tension.
- Ebony Wood - Harvested from the middle of the ebony tree. This black hardwood is dense enough to sink in water, unlike other wood beads that float.
- Coconut wood spacers & lava rock accents.
- Latex free, high stretch cord.
NOTE: We strive to choose the best crystals & stones for each piece. The bracelet you receive may look slightly different to the one shown. Natural gemstones have imperfections, but these are not considered flaws. These are natural charactersitics making each piece unique.
**Bracelet measurements on this site may not be typical of other sites. Please be sure to measure your wrist by using the technique here at the bottom of this page**
All measurements in US inches
- SMALL - Fits approx. 6" wrist size
- MEDIUM - Fits approx. 6.25" - 6.5" wrist size
- LARGE - Approx. 7" - $2 added to S/M price listed. Lava rocks will be added to increase size. (Need larger than 7"? Please contact us email@example.com)